Muppets 2011 Muppets 2011

Thanks for that

Really needed that in my life.

floo floo

This turned out awesome

Looks great! Animation is clean and you did a really good job of giving the impression of space and distance on a black background.

jagondudo responds:

thanks for noticing!

Junior Junior

Good continuation

Not sure how i feel about all the dialogue, kinda liked it better when there wasn't any, to me it's much more interesting when you convey emotion and what the character was feeling with just facial expressions and gestures, rather than through dialogue.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

haha

i would like to commend you for reminding me of The Avalanches, i haven't heard that song in forever

Art Critique Comics Art Critique Comics

I feel like you understand me on a very deep level.

To Gorge To Gorge

Super glad to see something other than more lame, fap fodder from you. Was just talking the other day about how I wished you did less service to 10 year olds looking to jerk off and drew more stuff like skeletons doing sick motorcycle jumps over corpses and shit like you used to. This stuff's so much cooler than that!

Wish I had your eye for detail and the grotesque. Definitely one of my more favorite pieces from you recently.

TheShadling responds:

I have no regrets.

Are you hungry? Are you hungry?

Drawing is alright, but completely would not work as a t-shirt design. I don't know if you're planning on having these made, or use them for a contest or something, but you'll have to reduce the amount of colors you're using. I count 15+ colors. Assuming you find a place that will print a shirt with that many colors, it would be pretty costly for a shirt. If you want to get into t-shirt design, practice limiting your palette to 3-4 colors maximum, including the color of the shirt.

Gatho responds:

Thank you man this is only the model, the background isn't going to be there but the amount of colors will be only 4 but thanks by the way.