Muppets 2011 Muppets 2011

Thanks for that

Really needed that in my life.

floo floo

This turned out awesome

Looks great! Animation is clean and you did a really good job of giving the impression of space and distance on a black background.

jagondudo responds:

thanks for noticing!

Junior Junior

Good continuation

Not sure how i feel about all the dialogue, kinda liked it better when there wasn't any, to me it's much more interesting when you convey emotion and what the character was feeling with just facial expressions and gestures, rather than through dialogue.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

haha

i would like to commend you for reminding me of The Avalanches, i haven't heard that song in forever

Art Critique Comics Art Critique Comics

I feel like you understand me on a very deep level.

To Gorge To Gorge

Super glad to see something other than more lame, fap fodder from you. Was just talking the other day about how I wished you did less service to 10 year olds looking to jerk off and drew more stuff like skeletons doing sick motorcycle jumps over corpses and shit like you used to. This stuff's so much cooler than that!

Wish I had your eye for detail and the grotesque. Definitely one of my more favorite pieces from you recently.

TheShadling responds:

I have no regrets.

Forced to Forced to

Not quite as good as some of your others in this series, but still pretty cool. You're getting too comfortable with doing just faces like this. They look cool, but you gotta push yourself. You can do full bodies. I've seen it, and they're much cooler than when you just draw faces. Try doing a full figure study in this style. You have a really nice control over your paint, push it farther!

Johannek responds:

Thanks Captain. Yes you're right, although i've done a little bit of bodies lately, they don't show it all. Mostly just faces in my gallery. think im gonna make a full-body-character or something, like you said.
We'll see where it goes!